Bug 8057 - tlwebadm is using incorrect font size
Summary: tlwebadm is using incorrect font size
Alias: None
Product: ThinLinc
Classification: Unclassified
Component: Web Administration (show other bugs)
Version: trunk
Hardware: PC Unknown
: P2 Normal
Target Milestone: 4.15.0
Assignee: Pierre Ossman
Keywords: frifl_tester, prosaic
Depends on:
Blocks: 7909
  Show dependency treegraph
Reported: 2022-12-23 10:22 CET by Linn
Modified: 2023-07-10 15:55 CEST (History)
2 users (show)

See Also:
Acceptance Criteria:
* tlwebadm should use a font size that fits well with other web applications (e.g. tlwebaccess)


Description Linn cendio 2022-12-23 10:22:35 CET
With the new graphical profile we have moved to slightly bigger font sizes used. Webaccess currently uses the correct sizes.
Comment 4 Frida Flodin cendio 2023-04-18 11:14:08 CEST
I think this looks good and from what I can see we use the correct font size for all elements. 

I checked that we use the same as WebAccess.

Looked at the code changes and they look good. 

Also tested on mobile devices and found that the mobile browsers seem to do some magic with the font size (bug 8140).

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.