For bug 3707 we added our own option parser in order to get the subcommand handling we wanted. However it also adds a number of other behaviours we want from our argument parser, such as sorting and surrogate detection. We should therefore use this parser in all our tools to give a consistent behaviour.
The current offenders are:
* tl-config/hivetool (getopt)
* tl-env (getopt)
* tl-ldap-certalias (getopt)
* tl-limit-printers (getopt)
* tl-mount-localdrives (getopt)
* tl-notify (optparse)
* tl-session-param (getopt)
* tl-setup (optparse)
* tl-sso-password (getopt)
* tl-sso-token-passphrase (getopt)
* tl-support (getopt)
* tl-umount-localdrives (getopt)
We should probably also add an automatic test once these are fixed that makes sure we don't use the "wrong" parser in any future code.