* Working ThinLinc launcher icon(s) should be installed on the system, both when installing the client/server for the first time and when upgrading an older version.
* ThinLinc icons should be installed and usable, for example when creating a new launcher on the desktop.
* .tlclient files should be associated with the ThinLinc client
* It should be possible to install the client package on systems where /usr/local is read only (see bug 5941).
* No files should be left behind when uninstalling the client/server package.
* Client update functionality should work, if xdg-open is installed
* Server launchers for webaccess and tlwebadm should work, if xdg-open is installed.