Connecting with a ThinLinc 4.13.0 client running on macOS 12.0.1 hangs
at "Starting terminal client…" if another ThinLinc session has a
keyboard grab. This makes running multiple ThinLinc sessions
cumbersome, especially in the presence of bug 7782, as one has to
release the keyboard grab manually for the second session to start.
Steps to reproduce
1. Start a ThinLinc instance on the primary monitor, go to "Options",
enable single-monitor fullscreen, and enable "Send system keys".
2. Click "Connect" and wait for the session to start.
3. Start another ThinLinc instance on a secondary monitor, go to
"Options", enable single-monitor fullscreen, and disable "Send
4. Click "Connect" on the second ThinLinc instance.
5. When waiting for the second ThinLinc instance to connect, quickly
change focus to the first ThinLinc instance/session.
The second ThinLinc instance will now hang at "Starting terminal
client…" until the keyboard grab of the first client is released.
Note that I can't reproduce the issue with TigerVNC's viewer from the 1.11.0 release nor from soon-to-be 1.12.0 vncviewer.