* Applications without access to our XAuthority should be able to run in Thinlinc sessions, without any additional setup required.
* Applications with access to our XAuthority should still run as before.
* Applications that previously were not allowed to use an X server instance should still be denied access.
* If actions are taken that in some way lowers the security level in the X server, this must be thoroughly evaluated and clearly motivated.
* If any new dependencies are added, these dependencies should be added when installing ThinLinc