* The versions documented in our requirements should be changed to the versions included in RHEL 6.
* Any checks we have in installation programs should be updated.
* Any automatic tests or test instructions should be updated.
* Documentation should list PyGTK 2.16 requirement
* Installer/tl-setup should refuse to show the GUI with an older PyGTK, listing the required version, and then use the text mode fallback
* Other graphical tools (tl-xinit-feedback, tl-select-profile) should refuse to show the GUI with an older PyGTK, and provide a fallback to maintain minimum functionality