The translation for ID overflows the label for Agent column.
One possible solution would to remove the column header for ID column, or even better remove the column and not show session id...
Created attachment 848 [details]
Image of removed ID column label
Created attachment 849 [details]
Image of the actual problem
We have decided to revert the size increase for the ID column since it makes all other languages look bad.
We have asked the translators if a shorter string is available instead, tagging as a translation issue.
Even if the issue with the russian translation isn't fixed yet - the GUI was still adjusted a bit so the TAG screenshot has been updated.
(In reply to comment #7)
> Even if the issue with the russian translation isn't fixed yet - the GUI was
> still adjusted a bit so the TAG screenshot has been updated.
The GUI change for the agent-field was split to bug 7462.
This did not get fixed in the latest round of translations. I've reported the issue to our translators. I've also added a limit of 6 characters to the field for the translators.
The translation is now in. The Russian translation for "ID" became also "ID".
Checked that this looks good.