ThinLinc 4.2.0 (with rdesktop version thinlinc-rdesktop-4.2.0post-4375).
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP3 (VSM Server and Agent) and Windows Server 2008 R2 (Windows App Server).
Standard GNOME Desktop profile, with desktop customization.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to a ThinLinc session with ThinLinc client (make sure the
"Resize remote session to local window" option is active);
2. Select profile;
3. Start seamless RDP application (Notepad, for example) either through
desktop icon or by typing "tl-run-winapp-seamless notepad.exe" on a
4. Resize the ThinLinc client window (either using the mouse or by exiting
fullscreen with the F8 menu).
The session desktop should resize to the client window size, the SeamlessRDP
session should reconnect (resizing the SeamlessRDP area), and the running
Windows applications should remain as before eg. not show the RDP session
background as described below.
Sometimes, the session desktop resizes to the client window size and the
remote desktop window becomes visible eg. not seamless.
When this happens, one of two error messages appear on the "xinit.log" file:
· "WARNING: SeamlessRDP: Invalid request:ACK,2143,33HELLO,2147,0x00000003";
· "WARNING: SeamlessRDP: Invalid request:DESTROYGRP,0,0x000005d0,0x00000000HELLO,2088,0x00000003".
After resizing the ThinLinc client window again, the SeamlessRDP session reconnects and it returns to the normal state, seamless is activated.
This is now fixed in upstream commit 1820.
Fix brought to ctc in vendordrop commit 29148.
Looks good. Not able to reproduce the problem on windows 2008 r2 with build 4506.