bash-3.2# /opt/thinlinc/etc/tlwebaccess/make-dummy-cert `hostname`
/opt/thinlinc/etc/tlwebaccess/make-dummy-cert: line 19: openssl: command not found
Consider updating agent_hostname, using:
Multiple errors here:
1. We blindly assume the required tools are installed.
2. We don't do any error handling.
3. The documentation fails to mention requirements.
4. We don't suggest sudo for tl-config.
5. tl-config should be specified with a full path because /opt/thinlinc/bin will not be in $PATH via sudo.
Fixed in revision 28417.
Tested using build 4289, works as expected.