Using 3.2.0 build 3077 and smart card auth. If you pull the card, this will happen:
* An error dialog pops up that says "Connection reset by peer". This is probably because tlclient kills the SSH tunnel.
* The MS runtime error dialog pops up (vncviewer crashes).
* Both dialogs are closed, likely because tlclient kills vncviewer.
One solution might be to kill vncviewer first, then shut down the SSH tunnel.
Related to bug 1560 and bug 3599.
The crash got solved in bug 3599, but we still need to do something about the dialog.
We've decided to simply not pop up an error dialog for this error. The rationale is:
- A crashing Xvnc will still result in Linux sending a proper FIN. Hence we do not get ECONNRESET for that case.
- Network issues will be seen by ssh, not vncviewer. Hence we cannot warn about those from vncviewer.
What's left is internal problems between ssh and vncviewer, and we cannot think of any case where we would like those to pop up an error dialog.
Fixed in r22555.
Works fine now.